Samstag, 14. März 2009

walking through my ffffound I ffffound this truly original drawing that made me wondering.. she drew it this year. Didn’t I draw something like that too.. but last year..? And where's the tiny hint that the inspiration or whatever was another drawing..? hm.


That’s her’s:



and she sais:



It's actually a love/hate relationship. I wake up at 6AM everyday, and get home during rush hour, like a regular person. I sit on the subway with my giant headphones, I ignore the people handing out flyers on 7th avenue, I go to thirty-three hours of class a week and listen to the professors ramble about anything possible. I read books during the especially boring classes. I doodle in a sketchbook during the others, to make myself look productive.

Productivity is a strange thing. It hits me at the most odd times.
This is a result of such an hour
.



And that’s mine.


Laura Serra


I’m pleased that I can be an inspiration for some.. but they could add a tiny link to the original one.


Like I do too.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen